- Playlists - A PWA template to showcase your music collection. Built using Preact, Typescript, Sass, and managed with Travis CI.
- Hy-Vee Asiles Online - Just finished my work on the Hy-Vee Online Shopping App.
- Temp Ctrl - A small dashboard I just finished for my senior design course. Integrated with a Raspberry Pi publishing to Firestore. Soon to be open source.
- Classroom - A project with emphasis on DevOps and automated deployment, to gain experience in leading a team and completing Fundamentals of Software this semester.
- Fall Courses: Ruby on Rails, Audio Recording, Networking
- Finding a job! Looking to start full time in May of 2020.
All live demos of my work are tagged here
For the final project in “Internet of Things” last spring, our team created
an API, web app, and Raspberry Pi car sensor. The Pi utilizes an on-board
Diagnostics (OBD) interface and the Overpass API to enable in-cabin alerts
when speeding is detected. All events are forwarded to Firebase, and an Express
API and React App hosted on Heroku provide reports and visualizations of driving
habits and vehicle health.
This summer I helped build Aisles Online Mobile using React Native, while simultaneously working on our REST API and its GraphQL counterpart. I worked on an agile team made up of 4 devs, 1 QA, 1 UI/UX Designer, PO, Tech lead, and 1 intern (👋😄) with standards for TDD, 100% code coverage, and pair programming whenever possible. We released the app in June, and reached 3k users and $86k in grocery sales within the first 2 weeks of launch, and a rating of 4.6 stars in the App Store.
to create a responsive blog style portfolio using a static site generator.
The goal was to host it for free on GitHub pages alongside its source code,
to allow for easy and immediate editing from anywhere, and to contribute to
open source projects along the way.
- OLDER POSTS
- page 1 of 2